Located at a prime location in Mykonos and with a view of Delos Island, the birthplace of Apollo, Villa Teodora is the ideal place to live at while vacationing for people who want to spend some time close to nature but at the same time, do not want to go to faraway places. The villa is situated at such an amazing place that you would neither need to travel long distances for visiting some of the most beautiful beaches in Mykonos nor for going to town and even the airport.
Layout & Features
Main House - Ground level
- The villa entrance welcomes you to a sea view open plan living room, dining room, fully equipped kitchen and a guest toilet.
- A few steps lead to two double bedrooms.
- Climbing some more steps you will find the two master bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms that gives you an incredible sea view and a veranda.
- Choose any of the 4 bedrooms in the main building for yourself, according to your liking. No matter which one you choose, you will not miss the breathtaking view of the sea and can see the sun setting from your bedroom window.
- The guest room has a private entrance overlooking the sea and the pool and an en suite bathroom.
- For those who do not miss any chance to party, the Villa Teodora has a private pool surrounded by comfy sun beds and an outdoor lounge.
- When tired or on one of those lazy days, feel the fresh air and bask in the sunlight while lying by the pool.
Restaurants and Markets
- Ornos beach: 200m
- Kuzina Restaurant: 200m
- Pasaji Cafe/Bar: 300m
- Mykonos Town & Port: 1.5km
- Mykonos Airport: 2 km