Lying behind high walls and a secure gate, Villa Sally is right at the beginning of Kalafati beach in the southeast of Mykonos. This is one of the quieter beaches – it has parasols and deckchairs, a couple of good tavernas, a windsurf center, jet skis, and kayaks. Kalafati is a 1520 minute drive from Mykonos Town and well situated for the other beaches of Mykonos as well.
Built by famous architects, this house has been featured in French style and decoration magazines as an outstanding example of a modern interpretation of Cycladic architecture. Pool, outdoor and indoor spaces are all smoothly integrated, and sliding doors and pergolas enhance the feel of spaces flowing into each other. Materials have been carefully chosen to combine tradition with modernity and the owner’s collection of modern art complements the clean, pure lines of the house. All bedrooms have ceiling fans except a double room on the lowerlevel. All rooms have fitted screen windows. All bedrooms have A/C.
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
- Children are welcome
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed indoors.
- Some homes allow events, please ask.
- Please bring proof of identification
- A passport is Required for non-residents
- Welcome Basket with Local Delicacies and sparkling wine
- Pre-stocking service
- VIP arrival transfer (one service per booking) with a Mercedes van
- Check-in and Check-out procedures
- Discreet daily cleaning5
- Daily change of towels
- Change of linen three times a week
- Pool/jacuzzi freshening
- Early check-in and late checkout (upon availability)
- Signature Amenities
Services on request:
- Award Winning Concierge Service
- Private Driver
- Private Chef
- Private Security
- Pre-Stoking Grocery list
- Yacht Charters
- Tailor-made arrangements
- Itineraries for couples and families with children
- Jet & Helicopter (also tours)
- Car Rentals
- Water Sports and Activities
- Spa Treatments, Massage, and Beauty Services
- Special gatherings such as a birthday party, a family celebration, a business event, a seminar, a health or spiritual gathering, or even a romantic wedding or baptism