Located in a quiet cove at the southwest tip of Mykonos, this Cycladic villa enjoys stunning views of the Aegean Sea and neighboring islands. The villa is part of a luxurious residential complex that features the traditional Mykonian architecture of white-washed cube-shaped residences. It is only 5 minutes easy ride to Ornos bay and 7 minute drive to Mykonos Town (4km).
The residence extends in 208m², and arranges in two levels, and an independent guesthouse. It has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, as well as a personnel room with a single bed and private bathroom.
Layout & Features
Main House - Ground Level
● 1 queen size bed bedroom and 1 bathroom.
● Living room
● Dining room
Main House - Upper Level
● Master bedroom comes with a built-in king size bed, and an en suite bathroom,
● 1 bedroom with a queen size bed
● 1 bedroom with two single beds
● Fully equipped bathroom.
● The guest house is completely independent from the main house and consists of a built-in double bed (king size) and en suite bathroom. All rooms are fully air-conditioned and have sufficient closet space. renovations.
● The private outdoor area is 250m², and it is an ideal location for relaxation, with exterior spaces perfect for entertaining. This villa offers all of the modern necessities and aesthetic, combined with a breathtaking view of sunrise and the surrounding islands. You can enjoy group meals under the bamboo shaded pergola dining table, relax on the cushion area and enjoy the view, or sunbath on the lounge chairs.
● There is warehouse space on the back of the villa, which is inside a natural cave. This makes for a perfectly cool temperature for storing beverages and other items.
● Moreover, there is private parking with 2-3 car capacity. Adjacent to the villa’s yard, you will also find a great infinity pool and BBQ area, which are shared with the other 3 villas of the residential complex. The nearest beach (Glyfadi beach), is secluded and quiet, and only 300m away from the villa.