Located in an outstanding and unique location 500 meters away from the heart of Mykonos Town with uncanny views of the Aegean Sea and the most iconic sunset. Mykonos Town Frost Villa is a designed sensation worthy of an international jet setter. Modernist in structure, but with a strong Cycladic heart, Mykonos Town Frost Villa is a stunning contemporary home imbued with a soulful bohemian character, standing nearly at the edge of the land, at times seeing to merge into the sea itself. Parties, champagne corks popping, and private super yachts parading before your eyes. If you love nothing more than a touch of glam and indulgent luxury, then look no further than this one-of-a-kind summer lair for up to 13 guests.
The gleaming infinity pool is the star of the show here, effortlessly blending in with the sea and demanding to be Instagrammed. Imagine walking to the sound of the rolling waves and taking a refreshing plunge with the most enviable view, while our chef prepares breakfast for you ready to be served in the outdoor areas. Spend some generous time enjoying the Greek warm sun on your in-water loungers and get prepared for a dance-your-shoes –night around the island’s cosmopolitan bars.
Dressed in black and white only Mykonos Town Frost Villa’s common living areas are designed to create an easy flow between the interior and the exterior, with enormous windows overlooking majestic views. An expertly fully equipped kitchen leads to the living room, the cave pool, and the dining area you can enjoy precisely the same impeccable sea and sunset view, and it offers a huge wooden stylish table for 12. The 6 bedrooms are a dream come true, all featuring king-sized beds and en-suite bathrooms. Let our concierge team undertake the duty of your lifestyle management.
Let them handle all of your last-minute wishes and get ready to be a part of a unique lifestyle. Are you ready to experience the most glamorous and personalized holidays you have ever dreamed of? As you can tell booking a luxurious villa like this in Mykonos is just the tip of the vacation iceberg we call the Cyclades.
- Welcome Basket with Local Delicacies and sparkling wine
- Pre-stocking service
- VIP arrival transfer (one service per booking) with a Mercedes van
- Check-in and Check-out procedures
- Discreet daily cleaning5
- Daily change of towels
- Change of linen three times a week
- Pool/jacuzzi freshening
- Early check-in and late checkout (upon availability)
- Signature Amenities
Services on request:
- Award Winning Concierge Service
- Private Driver
- Private Chef
- Private Security
- Pre-Stoking Grocery list
- Yacht Charters
- Tailor-made arrangements
- Itineraries for couples and families with children
- Jet & Helicopter (also tours)
- Car Rentals
- Water Sports and Activities
- Spa Treatments, Massage, and Beauty Services
- Special gatherings such as a birthday party, a family celebration, a business event, a seminar, a health or spiritual gathering, or even a romantic wedding or baptism