The property is situated on the South East side of the island and it overlooks the beautiful beaches of Lia and Kalafati. It has outstanding views of the islands of Paros, Naxos, and the vast Aegean Sea. It is totally secluded, surrounded by sky and sea alone. A lovely ravine full of old olive trees, cacti, and mature flowery gardens passes through the 5000m2 of land, adding to the uniqueness and beauty of the surroundings.
The charming town of Ano Mera is only a five-minute drive away, offering a good choice of restaurants, bars, and shops for provisions. In just fifteen minutes by car, one can reach the center of Mykonos, the port, the airport, and the island’s endless seashores. However, there are many lovely beaches and restaurants close to the house from which one can choose to spend the day and relax or do sea sports in Kalafati.
The main house has two spacious double bedrooms with adjoining bathrooms and boudoirs, a large living room, a dining room, both with fireplaces, a study, a spacious kitchen, and facility rooms. To the east of the site, a charming wooden bridge built over the ravine leads to an old Mykonian cottage renovated into a lovely and picturesque independent guest house.
Many spacious patios around the house, protected from the sun by wooden pergolas intertwined with climbing bougainvillea, offer magical spots for recreation, dining, and leisure time in the open. There is a large swimming pool 20m by 12m, on the west side of the premises which can be heated if desired. A 50 sqm independent beach house overlooking the pool, includes a Turkish bath for two, a bathroom with shower, equipment for gymnastics, a kitchenette that serves as a bar to the swimming pool area, and a double bed. Also, one more double bedroom with an en suite shower room overlooks the swimming pool offering relaxing moments to guests and friends.
The property’s uniqueness is the high standards of its construction, (it has its own water and electricity power engine) the lovely taste with which the house has been designed and furnished, the quietness and peace of the surroundings, and its magical views.
- Welcome Basket with Local Delicacies and sparkling wine
- Pre-stocking service
- VIP arrival transfer (one service per booking) with a Mercedes van
- Check-in and Check-out procedures
- Discreet daily cleaning5
- Daily change of towels
- Change of linen three times a week
- Pool/jacuzzi freshening
- Early check-in and late checkout (upon availability)
- Signature Amenities
Services on request:
- Award Winning Concierge Service
- Private Driver
- Private Chef
- Private Security
- Pre-Stoking Grocery list
- Yacht Charters
- Tailor-made arrangements
- Itineraries for couples and families with children
- Jet & Helicopter (also tours)
- Car Rentals
- Water Sports and Activities
- Spa Treatments, Massage, and Beauty Services
- Special gatherings such as a birthday party, a family celebration, a business event, a seminar, a health or spiritual gathering, or even a romantic wedding or baptism