Τhe Concept: Made for sunny days
Only 600 meters from the golden sands of Agios Stefanos Beach and literally a few steps from the coast, this stunning luxury Mykonos villa could not serve the name it was given any better; Ecta is going to be your lavish oasis, combining generous views over the Aegean Sea and claret sunsets with a convenient location, only a 15-minute drive to Mykonos Town. Book your tickets and prepare for Greece, because this well-appointed vacation rental is ready to give you the quintessential Mykonos experience – a unique recipe of fun and sun. Ready to explore?
Take in the views across the Aegean to Rhenia and Delos from Ecta’s expansive and airy outdoor terrace, that is surrounded by earth-tone surfaces, lush indigenous gardens and tropical palm trees. Collect the sun around the T-shaped pool on the comfy loungers or take a refreshing plunge when the day gets too hot. After watching the sun go down dining alfresco at the pergola-shaded dining/BBQ area, it’s time to go out on the town, explore the bars and find out what it means to be in the fun capital of Europe. Sporty ones, you’ll be thrilled to know that a private beach soccer field is available within your villa grounds!
A sense of elegance and attention to detail prevails throughout the interiors, where the meticulous selection of furniture and decor create an ambiance of sophisticated simplicity for your chill-out moments. The 14 lucky guests will feel like royalty at Ecta, that consists of the main building, offering 3 en-suite bedrooms, two spacious living rooms, a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen, and 4 independent guest houses, each A/C, TV, en-suite bathroom and hairdryer. Did someone say luxury?
Good to know
Though its lush gardens and ideal setting make it feel secluded, Ecta is just a short drive from Mykonos Town, where you’ll find supermarkets and liquor stores, so if you want an extra bottle of champagne or vodka in the middle of the night, you know where to find it. Your luxury Mykonos villa is also very close to the bustling new harbor in Tourlos, so don’t miss the chance to go on a yacht tour around the neighboring islands. Believe us, this is going to be an experience you will long remember.
Main House: 6 guests
- A Master bedroom with double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, access through the balcony door to the garden and pool, sea view.
- A bedroom with 1 double bed (plus a double bed on the attic), A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, courtyard access.
- A bedroom with double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower.
- A kitchen with modern electrical appliances and a bar-table, sitting room with a satellite TV, surround sound system, Wi-Fi, A/C, access through balcony door to garden and swimming pool, sea view.
- IndependentGuest Houses - 8 Guests: In addition to the main Villa there are 4 independent guest houses that can accommodate in a total of 8 guests or 4 couples.
- 1st Guesthouse: The first guest house consists of a double bed, a bathroom with shower, A/C system and guests have direct access to the courtyard where they can relax in the sitting area.
- 2nd Guesthouse: The second guest house consists of a double bed, a bathroom with shower, A/C system and guests have direct access to the courtyard where they can relax in the sitting area.
- 3rd Guest House: The third guest house is located close to the main house, and it consists of a double bed, a bathroom with a shower, a sofa & a small kitchen and an A/C system. Guests have direct access to the pool and the garden, beautiful sea view.
- 4th Guest House: The fourth guest house consists of 2 single beds which can be joined to form a double bed, a bathroom with shower, A/C & TV.
- To closest beach: 600 meters (Agios Stefanos)
- To closest shop: 5 km
- Check-in: 4:00PM
- Check-out: 10:00AM
- Children are welcome
- Pets welcome
- Smoking allowed
- Some homes allow events, please ask.
- Please bring proof of identification
- Passport Required for non-residents
- All Bookings are final, non-refundable.
- Welcome drink & fresh fruits
- Daily maid service
- Change linen and towels twice a week
- Pool maintenance