Just because you’re on vacation doesn’t mean you shouldn’t look your finest at all times. Most people have their favorite places where to do their hair and nails at home, but when you’re on vacation, it’s hard to decide which Mykonos beauty salon to go to. If you’re currently planning on treating yourself with a hair or nail appointment on the island, here’s an idea of where you should go.
Beautyworld Nail & Hair Spa Is the Most Famous Mykonos Beauty Salon
Beautyworld Nail & Hair Spa by Despina Gavala has been the trendiest spot for pampering for two decades already. It’s not only the greatest salon on Mykonos but also an award-winning one. It has been named the World Best Beauty Salon and World Best Luxury Beauty Spa two times, which is completely mind-blowing.
Despina Gavala opened this place in 2003 and, until this day, made an empire of the most significant beauty business on the island. However, this is all thanks to the fantastic services that they’re offering to their clients.
Anyone who is staying on Mykonos for a vacation comes here if they need some face, hair, or body treatments. This place has become something this island is famous for and one of the most popular spots for women and men who love taking care of their appearance.
With Years of Experience, Beautyworld Provides Clients With the Best Kind of Services
Beautyworld staff is a community of professionals and experienced hairdressers, therapists, and aestheticians who do their best to provide clients with the highest quality treatments. They offer plenty of different treatments, some of which are:
- Various hair treatments,
- Most refined manicure and pedicure in their nail salon,
- Facial and body treatments,
- Hair removal (so you’re ready for the beautiful beaches),
- Makeup (for all kinds of occasions and celebrations),
- Eyelash care (placement, permanent, dye, implantation),
- One of the most excellent massage treatments on the island,
- Diet services,
- Electro-stimulation exercises.
Men can also have plenty of different treatments, and everyone is welcome. They can book appointments for a haircut, shaving, facial treatments, manicure and pedicure, massages, and even hair implantation. Every possible way of pampering is available in their salons.
The Salon Has Facilities in Two Beautiful Locations
The great thing about this place is that its services are available at two different locations, and they are both in some of the best areas. The first one is located on the Peripheral road Drafaki, close to Chora, which has plenty of famous attractions and some of the most excellent restaurants. So once you step out of the salon, beautiful and fresh, you can immediately head to some lovely evening event in the center of the island.
The second location is on the famous Paraga Beach in the SantAnna, which is one of the most exquisite beach clubs, known for wild parties, famous DJs, and extraordinary cuisine. Both locations are super popular, and the interiors are out of this world, so there’s no doubt you will enjoy your time there.
View this post on Instagram
Other Beauty Salons on Mykonos That Are Also Worth Visiting
It’s always important to have a plan B, especially when it comes to your hair & nails. In case you can’t get an appointment in one place, it’s always smart to have some more backup options. If you ask us, these are some of the island’s next best parlors which you should consider visiting:
- Neville Hair and Beauty is a famous business initially established in London. However, they have recently opened up one of their stations at one of the most popular Instagram places on this island – Nammos. Neville is a spot where all the celebrities come, and it is known for its glamorous atmosphere.
- Konstantinos Kontizas salon, named after its founder, is one of the most well-known hair salons on the entire Greek coast. Konstantinos has three salons at the three hottest locations on Mykonos. They offer all kinds of beauty services, and their reviews are mostly praises for their incredible professionalism. Definitely a place worth visiting.
- Turquoise is a popular place for nail care, which combines therapeutic treatments with cosmetic results. They use top-quality products and are known for their friendly hospitality. Besides nails here, you can also get the services of waxing, makeup, and eyebrow treatments.
Home Service Beauty Salons Are a Huge Thing on This Island
This summer destination is all about hedonism and luxury, which is why on this island, you will find all kinds of services that will provide you with a royal treatment. If you don’t feel like leaving your private Mykonos villa or hotel suite but still want to get treatment, we have a solution for you.
Plenty of salons offer at-home services, and you can invite them whenever you wish to get completely rejuvenated. You will get the best possible treatment in the comfort of your own accommodation. Here are some of the salons that offer this exceptional service:
- Beautyworld Nails & Spa,
- Magazzino Hair Salon,
- G VAK Hair & Nails,
- Beauty Voyagers.
The Ace VIP Will Be at Your Service to Ensure You Have the Best Vacation Ever
While you’re enjoying your time at some of the most remarkable salons on the island, The Ace VIP will be there to take care of everything you need on your dream vacation. Our team of professionals specializes in organizing luxurious holidays for people who love to travel and indulge in a true hedonistic lifestyle.
Whether you wish to book one of our private villas in Mykonos, rent a luxurious yacht, or maybe even a private jet – we’ll be there to make it happen. Our unparalleled concierge services will be there the entire trip to ensure your vacation in Greece is better than you could’ve possibly imagined.
Contact us whenever you wish to, and we will gladly introduce you to all of our services. Whether you wish to take a look at some of our luxury Mykonos villas for rental or some of the exclusive charters, we will be there to make all of your wishes come true. We can’t wait to plan out the Greek holiday of your dreams.