The sacred island of Delos, the birthplace of Apollo, the God of light, and the biggest archaeological site in Europe dominates the breathtaking views of the Villa Ledger. The islands of Tinos and Syros complete the puzzle of the amazing views from this luxurious estate.
The Villa Ledger is located at a distance of 7 minutes from Mykonos town. It is a 5 minutes car ride away from Ag. Stefanos beach. It covers 520m2 and sits on a terrain of 4.900m2, in a serene environment, surrounded by fabulous traditional Cycladic stonework.
This luxury villa retreat in Mykonos can accommodate up to 16 guests in 8 bedrooms. All rooms include air condition units and ceiling fans as well as TVs and Wi-Fi.
This secluded villa offers guests a sense of privacy and relaxation and is well protected from the north Mykonian winds all summer long, while at the same time is located only a small car ride away from the notorious nightlife of Mykonos. The luxury villa’s design ensures a spectacular view of the sea from all the outdoor sitting and dining areas. The large outdoor spaces are equipped with sunbeds, Jacuzzi, a barbecue, & a dining area.
The luxury villa retreat over two levels. Each level has its own entrance.
The upper ground/pool level consists of a spacious sitting area with a TV, Blu-ray player, fireplace, and an amazing sea view, an outdoor dining area with a panoramic sea view, a fully equipped kitchen, with a food preparation unit, and three stools. Three of the villa’s bedrooms are on this level.
- The Master bedroom with king-size bed, wardrobe, en suite bathroom, and access to Jacuzzi and outdoor sitting area.
- The Twin bedroom with two single beds, which can be transformed into a double bed, an amazing sea view, and access to the pool and a bathroom.
- The Double bedroom with an en suite bathroom.
The lower ground floor consists of a fully equipped kitchen and dining/ office area for 6 guests, a spacious fully equipped gym, a massage room, a spacious Hammam, and a bathroom. At the same level there 3 double bedrooms with king-sized beds, en suite bathrooms, amazing sea views, access to the lower level pool, and a staff room with a king-size bed, en suite bathroom, and skylight.
Outdoors the villa features an infinity pool at the ground level with an al fresco shower, and a kid’s pool at the lower level. Both pools have an overview of the sea. There is a Jacuzzi with a resting area and sea view, a shaded dining area for up to 10 guests with a panoramic view, two sitting areas, one shaded and the other open-air with stunning sea view, and an outdoor parking space for more than 4 cars.
Heliport, infinity pool, a special pool for children, outdoor Jacuzzi, gym, steam room, barbeque, outdoor airplay sound system, security alarm, Wi-Fi internet, and private parking for more than 4 cars, are only some of the features of the Villa Ledger in Mykonos. This luxurious Mykonian villa is not to be missed.
House-trained pets are welcome
- Welcome Basket with Local Delicacies and sparkling wine
- Pre-stocking service
- VIP arrival transfer (one service per booking) with a Mercedes van
- Check-in and Check-out procedures
- Discreet daily cleaning5
- Daily change of towels
- Change of linen three times a week
- Pool/jacuzzi freshening
- Early check-in and late checkout (upon availability)
- Signature Amenities
Services on request:
- Award Winning Concierge Service
- Private Driver
- Private Chef
- Private Security
- Pre-Stoking Grocery list
- Yacht Charters
- Tailor-made arrangements
- Itineraries for couples and families with children
- Jet & Helicopter (also tours)
- Car Rentals
- Water Sports and Activities
- Spa Treatments, Massage, and Beauty Services
- Special gatherings such as a birthday party, a family celebration, a business event, a seminar, a health or spiritual gathering, or even a romantic wedding or baptism