- Home base: Athens International Airport (ATH/LGAV)
- Year of manufacture: 1990, fully refurbished 2014
- Category: Twin-engine VIP helicopter (Air Conditioned)
- Capacity: Up to 7 passengers / 1 pilot
- Max Speed: 150 kts (278 km/h)
- Max Range: 385 nautical miles (713 kilometers, approx. 3 hrs non-stop capability)
- Cabin Dimensions: Height: 1.28m (4.2ft), Width: 1.61m (5.3ft), Length: 2.10m (6.9ft)
- Baggage Capacity: 93m³ (33ft³)
The Agusta 109C is a twin-engine helicopter equipped with air conditioning, a luxurious interior, and retractable landing gear.
With its streamlined design and powerful engines, it will take you to your destination in the fastest possible way.